As the COVID pandemic wears on, The Mainstay continues to do everything we can to continue to bring you Musical Magic live and and in-person as safely as possible. Practices and policies at performance venues are evolving to meet the challenge of rising COVID infections and hospitalizations. In the face of this, we turned to our audience, and you responded overwhelmingly in favor of the following policy, which is effective as of today:
- The Mainstay will now require of all patrons, employees, volunteers, and perforrmers,proof of full vaccination with corresponding govenment issued ID for admission.
- if you are unable to provide this, documentation of a negative COVID test obtained immediately prior to showtime may be substituted.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can message us through facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mainstay will also continue to require our previously stated mask policy:
- All patrons must wear masks inside The Mainstay regardless of vaccination status.
- If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you at the entrance to The Mainstay.
- For the protection of audience members, staff, and musicians, if you feel sick, please stay home.
We encourage everyone who is able to do so to get vaccinated. Every vaccination slows the spread, helps protect those who cannot get vaccinated, and last but not least, overwhelmingly protects the vaccinated person from serious illness