Plan Your Visit
• Tickets are sold online (advance ticket prices). Reservations can be made over the phone at (410) 639-9133 or in person at the door prior to each show.
• Phone reservations pay the advertised door price.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express at the door.
•ADVANCE TICKETS BOUGHT ONLINE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
• No need to bring printed tickets just give your name at the door or show your email on a smartphone or like device.
• Student admission is FREE with phone reservation. Present student ID at the box office.
The Mainstay’s Charlie Byrd room offers a full cash bar serving liquor, wine, and beer, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
Specialty drinks include a killer Irish Coffee, and a mind-blowing Bloody Mary.
Effective June 1, 2019 audience members are encouraged to bring their own reusable containers for beverages served in the Byrd Room. As an added incentive, patrons purchasing a serving of wine or a mixed drink will receive $1 off their beverage when poured to individual’s reusable containers.
Seating is first come first served with some exceptions.
Doors open 45 minutes prior to show time.
The Mainstay is an all ages venue unless otherwise posted.
Rock Hall Dining:
The Mainstay does not have a kitchen, though you can purchase some baked snacks at the bar. There are a number of dining options throughout Rock Hall.
• Java Rock (410) 639-9909
(coffee, sandwiches, soups, breakfast and lunch)
• The Pearl on Main (410) 639-9000
(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Harbor Shack (410) 639-9996
(waterfront seafood, bar, tropical ambiance)
• Waterman’s Crab House Restaurant & Dock Bar (410) 639 2261
(waterfront seafood, crab shack)
• Bay Wolf Restaurant (410) 639-2000
(seafood, Austrian specialties)
• Pasta Plus (410) 639-7916 (dinner)
• Osprey Point (410) 639-2194 (upscale seafood)
What Else You Should Know
The Mainstay is a listening room. Please keep conversations to a minimum during the performance.
Please no audio recording, flash photography or smoking anywhere in the building.
For Our Disabled Patrons
• Performance area is accessible and on street level. The wheelchair access is located at the Main Street entrance (The Mainstay’s back entrance)
• Restrooms are single use rooms and are located in The Charlie Byrd Room. There is a wheelchair accessible restroom.
• If you are in a wheelchair please call The Mainstay so we can hold specific space to accommodate the chair.