Plan Your Visit
• Tickets are sold online (advance ticket prices). Reservations can be made over the phone at (410) 639-9133 or in person at the door prior to each show.
• Phone reservations pay the advertised door price.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express at the door.
•ADVANCE TICKETS BOUGHT ONLINE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
• No need to bring printed tickets just give your name at the door or show your email on a smartphone or like device.
• Student admission is FREE with phone reservation. Present student ID at the box office.
The Mainstay’s Charlie Byrd room offers a full cash bar serving liquor, wine, and beer, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
Specialty drinks include a killer Irish Coffee, and a mind-blowing Bloody Mary.
Effective June 1, 2019 audience members are encouraged to bring their own reusable containers for beverages served in the Byrd Room. As an added incentive, patrons purchasing a serving of wine or a mixed drink will receive $1 off their beverage when poured to individual’s reusable containers.
Seating is first come first served with some exceptions.
Doors open 1/2 hour prior to show time.
The Mainstay is an all ages venue unless otherwise posted.
Rock Hall Dining:
The Mainstay does not have a kitchen, though you can purchase some baked snacks at the bar. There are a number of dining options throughout Rock Hall.
• Java Rock (410) 639-9909
(coffee, sandwiches, soups, breakfast and lunch)
• The Pearl on Main (410) 639-9000
(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• New Yarmouth (410) 639-9933
• Harbor Shack (410) 639-9996
(waterfront seafood, bar, tropical ambiance)
• Waterman’s Crab House Restaurant & Dock Bar (410) 639 2261
(waterfront seafood, crab shack)
• Bay Wolf Restaurant (410) 639-2000
(seafood, Austrian specialties)
• Pasta Plus (410) 639-7916 (dinner)
• Osprey Point (410) 639-2194 (upscale seafood)
What Else You Should Know
The Mainstay is a listening room. Please keep conversations to a minimum during the performance.
Please no audio recording, flash photography or smoking anywhere in the building.
For Our Disabled Patrons
• Performance area is accessible and on street level. The wheelchair access is located at the Main Street entrance (The Mainstay’s back entrance)
• Restrooms are single use rooms and are located in The Charlie Byrd Room. There is a wheelchair accessible restroom.
• If you are in a wheelchair please call The Mainstay so we can hold specific space to accommodate the chair.